12.7.54

TOMS SHOES


Many people says about of TOMS shoes "look like nurse shoes and golfers shoes!.." but i don't think so..  I really like those shoes. :) They look comfortable to wear, so cute and chic. i think they are deffinietly hot! And there is alot of different styles! At summer are perfect. But at the beach i dont think is ok. they are probably perfect to match with something like a dress in summer to look more casual. i'd say it depends on what you wear them with ; but not for all the time ! :) What is your opinion?



With every pair you purchase 'TOMS'
TOMS Will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. "One for one"

 
  











 (Thank for your photos on Tumblr #TOMS)

 .

14 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. oh first time I see this brand! cute shoes:)

    ตอบลบ
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ12/7/54 15:41

    So cute !
    http://mesconfessionsparisiennes.wordpress.com :

    ตอบลบ
  3. the shoes looks cute mak mak na ja :)


    http://the-sweetmoment.blogspot.com/
    http://fall-e-n.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  4. Tom's are based on espadrilles! they are all the rage here in London. But I prefer the originals, particularly if they are still hand made!

    xx PvdH
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com - a fashion designer's virtual mood board

    ตอบลบ
  5. This is amazing, I wanna see more of you so I'll follow!
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    follow bck? :*

    ตอบลบ
  6. That one for one thing is so wonderful. Makes me want to rush out and get a pair of colurfuls for myself.

    Great post! I'll be back to visit again soon!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel


    fly over and visit me at www.amuseabout.com

    ตอบลบ
  7. hey thanks for your comment on my blog, darling. enjoyed reading yours. following!

    keep in touch okay!

    silvia,
    www.poisepolish.com

    ตอบลบ
  8. i really want a pair! i think they are great! makes me think of espadrilles...

    [oomph.]

    ตอบลบ
  9. I love the shoes :)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ตอบลบ
  10. I love this shoes ! :) Great post!
    xoxo

    ตอบลบ
  11. Cute shoes, love the yellow ones!

    Want to follow eachother? :) x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  12. ไม่ระบุชื่อ30/9/55 06:33

    OMG i have every pair of those except for the pink and white ones :/ gettin those soon thoo :)

    ตอบลบ

Thank you for all the comments : )