18.5.53

HONGKONG JOURNEY 1

I arrieved at Suwannaphum Airport on may 13, 2010 time in 11.00 a.m. I'm waited for flight check in on 11.30 a.m. the time does the plane leave on 13.00 p.m. but The flight is postponed on 14.20 p.m.
- -* I'm seat of Srilankan Airlines, that to takes time about 3 hours at HK.



After I'm arrieved at HK International Airport, I Visit the Avenue of Stars modelled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is located along the Victoria Harbour waterfront in KongHong.
It's very good weather.



At night on 20.00 p.m. it is a popular viewing place for the Symphony of Lights display. but it's time on 20.30 p.m. I can't see it.! So sad -.-


The time on 21.00 p.m. Then we'll going to Panda Hotel is just a 30-minute ride.


And then my sister and me go to walk outside and take a photo, first floor in the hotel has a many restaurant and shop same like Department store.


I feel great and relaxed. I am impressed with a building. We had a wonderful time in Hong Kong.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Thank you for all the comments : )