3.12.53

IT'S FINALLY DECEMBER!


it's finally December!! yeahh
Christmas coming soon!!
Someday, i set on a chair, i was thinking to see snowfall in Thailand.! Hahah I just kidding, i don't think the event is possible!
i love the windy, snowman, Chirstmas's tree, a gift, a reindeer and all everything. ><
So i can't believe that my is old enough to be graduation of the next year; 2011! How time to flies.! it' December, my favorite month because its my birthday. i was born on 29 Dec. its the last day of the year. eiei i hope enjoy with my B-day. And this next year of my life turns out to be a great one! ^^

i love this song, it happyness to listen to the song.

I wanna fall in love this Christmas,
I don't wanna be alone this Christmas,
I wanna be loved this Christmas.......


-- JYP'S FAMILY--



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Thank you for all the comments : )