10.3.54

HERE COMES SPRING AND SUMMER

Hey everyone! I'm so happy right now! I got my driver's license. ( Driving an autumatic car)  Haha.. I want to say thanks a lot to my driving instructor. He tried hard to teach me for many days. I thought that It was so easy and it feels amazing to finally be able to drive. Moreover, now! I don't have a car but I will have one by next month. Haha  My father promissed to buy a new car for me. And now! I'm graduated from bachelor degree. Hehe.. yesterday, He called to ask "What do you like bran and car's color?" Of course! I like Honda City and white car ^^

หวัดดีทุกคน!  มีความสุขจริงตอนนี้ ได้ใบขับขี่รถยนต์มาแล้ว (ขับรถออโต้ อะนะ ๕๕) อยากจะขอบคุณครูสอนขับรถมากๆ ที่พยายามสอนมาหลายวัน ขับไปมาก็คิดว่ามันง่ายนะ ตื่นเต้นที่สุดท้ายแล้วก็ขับได้ มากไปกว่านั้น ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีรถยนต์ขับ แต่จะมีสักคันในเดือนหน้า ๕๕ พ่อเคยสัญญาว่าจะซื้อรถยนต์ให้ และตอนนี้ ก็เรียนจบปริญญาตรีแล้วสิ ฮิฮิ เมื่อวานนี้พ่อก็เพิ่งโทรมาถาม "ชอบรถรุ่นไหนและสีอะไร?" แน่นอน ชอบรถฮอนด้าซิตี้สีขาว ^^

 

yesterday, I went out to met my sister. So it's been a long time. she just came back from BKK. We went to the park and lunch together. we take pictures all the time, it's very beatiful locations and good time for us : )

เมื่อวานนี้ ออกไปเจอน้อง นานมากแล้วที่ไม่ได้เจอกัน น้องเพิ่งกลับมาจากกรุงเทพฯ พวกเราไปเล่นที่สวนกับกินข้าวด้วยกัน ถ่ายรูปเล่นกัน ทำเลสวยมาก เป็นช่วงเวลาที่ดีจริง : )




.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i love your blouse!
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  2. I think photo n. 20 could be better without hair on the face :D. I love the shirt! Why don't you have a look to my blog? :D www.thegingerale.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ

Thank you for all the comments : )