21.2.54

CHILL OUT WITH FRIENDS

Time flies faster, I absolutely can't believe that I graduate soon from MSU. I'll work for a few years then continue my studies.To gain experience. I'm very lucky as a job is already available for me. ^^  thanks my aunt for help and support about my job. So now! I'd finished my project and all my final exam, really great to take a rest at home and going out to travel with the gang. I want to says about my friends. I have so many friends, and i love them all so much. we have been friends for years. I though it's not easy to find best friends. I always share happiness and sorrow with my best friends. The moments we share together are special. I hope you know that's true no matter what happens I will stand by you. Remember... you are my friend!!! >/< I missing u forever. in the future, i'll hope to see u again.

เวลาผ่านไปเร็วมาก ไม่อยากจะเชื่อว่าจะจบจาก MSU เร็วๆนี้ จะทำงานสัก 2-3 ปีก่อนถึงจะเรียนต่อ เพื่อให้ได้ประสบการณ์ โชคดีมากๆเพราะว่าตอนนี้มีงานรองรับแล้ว ^^ ขอบคุณป้าที่คอยช่วยและสนับสนุนเกี่ยวกับการงาน ตอนนี้เสร็จโปรเจคและสอบไฟน้อลเสร็จหมดแล้ว ดีใจมากที่จะได้มีเวลาว่างพักผ่อนอยู่บ้านและจะได้ออกไปเที่ยวกับเพื่อนในแก๊งค์ อยากจะพูดเกี่ยวกับเพื่อนๆจัง เรามีเืพื่อนหลายคนและรักพวกเขามาก พวกเราเป็นเพื่อนกันมาหลายปีแล้ว เราคิดว่ามันไม่ง่ายเลยที่ได้เจอเพื่อนที่ดีแบบนี้ ฉันแบ่งปันความสุขและความเศร้ากับเพื่อนที่รักมากเสมอๆช่วงเวลา ที่เราได้ร่วมสุขและทุกข์กันนั้น คือเวลาที่แสนพิเศษยิ่งนัก เราก็หวังว่าพวกเธอคงตระหนักดีอยู่แล้วไม่ว่าจะเกิดอะไรขึ้นฉันจะยืนอยู่เคียงข้างเธอเสมอ จำไว้ว่า...เธอคือเพื่อนของฉัน!!! จะคิดถึงตลอดไป ในอนาคตฉันหวังว่าจะได้เจอกันอีกครั้งนะ

 
I took this photos on our last day, it's a beautiful area at the University.  Let's feel some warmy days : ) In fact, i've only twelve of them are my close friends(gang). so sorry to another friends I can't import photos into my blog.  Hahaha..

เราถ่ายรูปนี้เมื่อหลายวันที่ผ่านมา เป็นพื้นที่ที่สวยในมหาวิยาลัย ให้ความรู้สึกของวันที่อบอุ่น : ) อันที่จริงแล้วเรามีเพื่อน(ในแก๊งค์)ที่สนิททั้งหมด 12 คน แต่ขอโทษเพื่อนคนอื่นๆด้วยที่ไม่สามารถลงรูปในบล็อคได้หมด ฮ่าๆๆ

.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Thank you for all the comments : )