24.2.54

GOOD MEMORIES

I went to orientation last night, it was fun and sad moments. When it's time some friends talked to says goodbye, I will try my best to stop the tears from flowing. ><' So yesterday it was a last day to meet my friends (english majors) all together. We Received the certificate of recognition, and orange t-shirt sourvenir gift from teacher. I want to say thanks teacher, For giving always teaching and supporting me. and also thanks to all friends, Congratulations! on your graduate and goodluck in the future. Take care of yourself!  For the fourth last years,  sometime happy, sometime sad, but good time.  I hope that we will meet again : ) and friendship between you and me is forever more... Love u all 4EG

Ps. Of course! Friends .. See you again on Graduation ceremony, December 2011

ไปงานปัจฉิมนิเทศมาเมื่อคืน ทั้งสนุกและเศร้า ตอนเพื่อนบางคนออกไปกล่าวคำลา พยายามที่จะไม่ร้องไห้แล้วนะ แต่น้ำตามันก็ไหลออกมา ><' เมื่อวานเป็นวันสุดท้ายที่จะได้เจอเพื่อนเอกอังกฤษอยู่พร้อมหน้ากัน พวกเราได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรและเสื้อยืดสีส้มของที่ระรึกจากอาจารย์ด้วย  อยากจะขอบคุณอาจารย์ทุกท่านที่คอยอบรมสั่งสอนและสนับสนุนมาโดยตลอด และอยากจะบอกเพื่อนๆทุกคนว่า ขอแสดงความยินดีด้วย กับการที่สำเร็จการศึกษา ขอให้โชคดี ในอนาคตด้วยนะ  ดูแลตัวเองดีๆ 4 ปีอยู่่ด้วยกันมามีทั้งสุขและทุกข์แต่มันก็เป็นช่วงเวลาที่ดี  หวังว่าโอกาสหน้าเราจะได้เจอกันอีก : )  และมิตรภาพระหว่างเราจะเป็นแบบนี้ตลอดไป   รัก 4EG ทุกคน

ปล. แน่นอน! เจอกันอีกทีในวันรับปริญญาในเดือน ธันวาคม 2554 นะเพื่อนน




ถ่ายรูปเอกร่วมกับอาจารย์และเพื่อนๆเมื่อเดือนมกราคม 2011 ที่ผ่านมา
I took this photos with Aj. and all friends. (January 2011)




The gang, 12 lovely 
 I doesn't wear high heel shoes, I'm small.


.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Thank you for all the comments : )