22.2.54

HOME SWEET HOME

Hey guys! What are you up to today ?? This morning, I woke up earlier than usual. hehee :)  I ate too much my breakfast and checked email. I've nothing to do during my free time, i should find my self a hobby. Haha .. I thought to take some of things in my house photos for you all to see.

ดีทุกคน! ทำอะไรกันบ้างวันนี้ ?? ตอนเช้าตื่นเช้าเร็วกว่าปกติ ฮิฮิ  : ) กินข้าวเช้าไปเยอะมากและเข้าเช็คอีเมลล์ ไม่มีอะไรทำตอนเวลาว่างเลยคิดว่าต้องหาอะไรทำสักหน่อย ฮ่าๆ.. เลยคิดว่าถ่ายรูปของใช้ในบ้านบางรูปให้ทุกคนได้ดูกัน

In the afternoon i met my friends at Uni after they came back to BKK. I didn't saw them for many days. The most my friends want me to go their. I'm so sorry, in fact i want to go senior trip with friends cause i've final excam. it's important for me. tough luck!

ตกตอนบ่าย ไปเจอเพื่อนๆอยู่มหาวิทยาลัยหลังจากที่พากันเพิ่งกลับจากกรุงเทพฯ  ไม่ได้เจอกันตั้งหลายวันแน่ะ  เพื่อนหลายคนอยากให้ไปด้วย แต่เสียใจจริงๆ ที่จริงอยากจะไปทริปด้วยแต่เพราะติดสอบไฟน้อลสำคัญซะด้วยสิ แย่จัง!

 เอาดอกชวนชมมาลอยน้ำ ( Pink Bignonia that float in the water)
 ลายผ้าปูโต๊ะ...น้าถักมาให้ตอนขึ้นบ้านใหม่ (tablecloth..my aunt made that, on house warming)
ตุ๊กตาบนหัวเตียงนอน (all a dolls in my bed room)
 Lantern lamp
 ตุ๊กตาทำจากแก้ว (hand blown glass deer figurines, a lot of animals)
 สะสมหนังสือชีสแมกกาซีน (Cheeze magazine collection my favorites)
 My lovely Elmo 


.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Thank you for all the comments : )